Complaints & Resolutions

At Veolia we strive each and every day to provide top-notch service to our customers. If you have a complaint regarding our service, please let us know, and we will do our best to rectify the situation.

Verbal Complaint

If our customer service representative has not resolved your inquiry or concern to your satisfaction, you have the right to speak to a senior staff member, who will call you back within 48 hours to discuss your concern.

Regulatory Complaint

The Idaho Public Utilities Commission (PUC) monitors Veolia’s regulated companies. If you are still dissatisfied with our resolution of your concern, you have the right to contact the PUC and file a verbal or written complaint:

Board of Public Utilities
Idaho Public Utilities Commission
P.O. Box 83720
Boise, ID 83720-0074
Phone: 1 208 334 0300

The PUC will then communicate with you directly until your complaint is closed.