Complaints & Resolutions

Verbal Complaint

If our customer service representative has not resolved your inquiry or concern to your satisfaction, you have the right to speak to a senior staff member, who will call you back within 48 hours to discuss your concern.

Regulatory Complaint

The Delaware Public Service Commission (PSC) monitors Veolia’s regulated companies. If you are still dissatisfied with our resolution of your concern, you have the right to contact the PSC and file a verbal or written complaint:

Board of Public Utilities
Delaware Public Service Commission
861 Silver Lake Boulevard
Cannon Building, Suite 100
Dover, DE 19904
Phone: 1 302 736 7500

The PSC will then communicate with you directly until your complaint is closed.