Welcome to Veolia
Bringing an unwavering commitment to operational safety and compliance with a wealth of experience and resources, our innovations bring you more choice, greater possibilities, and improved water quality and service.
- Company vehicles, employee uniforms and ID badges all have the Veolia brand.
- If you pay your bill online, please note our new website address is mywater.veolia.us
- If you pay by check, the name to write on the “pay to the order of” line on your check has changed. You will find the name on your new Veolia bill.
What is Staying the Same
- Our commitment to uninterrupted service and water quality.
- All company phone numbers and addresses.
- Your account number.
- In-person payment center locations (if available in your area).
- Enrollment in AutoPay/Direct Debit or Recurring Card payment programs.
Did My Water Service Change? Are There New People Providing My Water Service?
While Veolia is always interested in attracting new talent, generally the same dedicated, local staff continues to work hard to deliver high-quality water to you each and every day.
Will Phone Numbers Or Addresses Change?
All company phone numbers and addresses will remain the same. All local contact information can be found here.
Will There Be Changes To The Way I Pay My Bill?
- Your account number will remain the same.
- If you pay your bill online, please note our new website url is mywater.veolia.us.
- If you pay by check, the name to write on the “pay to the order of” line on your check has changed. You will find the name on your new Veolia bill If you mail your payment, the address will remain the same.
- If in-person payments are available in your area, you can continue to visit the same location.
- If you pay your bill by phone, the phone number will remain the same.
- If you pay your bill through AutoPay/Direct Debit or Recurring Card payments, your enrollment in these programs will not change.
Will My Rates Change?
No. There are no changes in rates as a result of the merger and any cost associated with the merger will be borne by the company.
Who Is Veolia?
Veolia is the global leader in optimized resource management. With nearly 179,000 employees worldwide, the company designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions which contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries. Veolia operates 8,500 water and wastewater facilities around the world and currently serves over 550 communities in North America. For more information about the company, please visit veolianorthamerica.com.
What About Infrastructure Investments?
Veolia is committed to investing in sustainable water systems that will last for many years to come.
Will Financial Assistance Programs Remain After The Companies Are Combined?
Veolia will actively provide financial assistance programs for customers in need. For more information on financial assistance programs available in your area, please visit our customer website at mywater.veolia.us.
Does Veolia Play an Active Role in Community Activities?
Veolia is active in the communities it serves and will continue to make investments through national, regional and local partnerships. In many communities that will mean an increase in investments.