SHUTDOWN THIS EVENING ON FAIRMOUNT AVE & BRITTON ST
Attention Jersey City Residents:
A contractor will be performing maintenance repairs on Fairmount Ave. and Britton St. this evening 9/7/21. In order to complete this repair, water service will be shut down from 12 AM - 6 AM. Buildings impacted by the shutdown have been notified. The impacted area includes:
- Fairmount Ave. between Kennedy Blvd. and Bergen Ave.
- Britton St. between Fairmount Ave. and Montgomery St.
- Boland St. between Fairmount Ave. and Montgomery St.
- Bergen Ave. between Reed St. and Academy St.
To minimize inconvenience we recommend:
- Filling containers with water to use while your service is shut off.
- Be sure your faucets are not running. This will help prevent possible water damage.
- Check your plumbing fixtures and your water meter to make sure that there is no leakage after service is restored.
We apologize for this inconvenience while we work to serve you better.